Studies estimate that 30 to 50% of men suffer hair loss by the time they are 50 years of age. Scalp micropigmentation is one of the successful methods used to treat hair loss. It’s essential to choose the right clinic to have the procedure. The procedure will alter your appearance, and you will have to live with it for years to come. You need an artist with extensive scalp pigmentation training and experience.
Your hair loss could be due to many reasons. These include genetics, hormones, age, excessive alcohol use, smoking, poor diet, or certain medications. Scalp Pigmentation is a fast-growing solution that restores your receding hairline. It also hides transplant scarring and thickens your hair. In this post, we look at why scalp micropigmentation is the best solution for hair loss treatment.
What is scalp micropigmentation?
The process involves tattooing pigment into the scalp using microneedles. Tiny hair follicles appear on the scalp, giving you a head full of hair look. During the procedure, the artist replicates natural hair follicles on your scalp. They add density and strengthen thinning areas.
The scalp micro pigmentation treatment takes about three separate sessions. This will, however, depend on the style you desire, the extent of hair loss, and so many other factors. Before treatment begins, a consultation is necessary to determine and discuss your requirements. These include the hairline shape, hairline positioning, density, and shade of the pigmentation.
What are the benefits of scalp micropigmentation?
Scalp micro pigmentation treats a variety of conditions. These include hairline recession, balding, surgery-related hair loss, and hair loss due to burns. It also conceals transplant scars, skin trauma marks, blemishes, and birthmarks. Some of the benefits of the procedure include:
- Scalp micro pigmentation gives you a look of fuller hair.
- It’s an affordable permanent hair loss solution. You won’t need to waste money on expensive shampoos and tonics.
- The procedure uses no chemicals, hence no side effects.
- It does not need incisions, which reduces the risk of infections.
- It’s pain-free since the practitioner uses a local anesthetic.
- It’s realistic. The artist matches natural pigments to your hair color and skin tone. The artist also mimics natural hair growth, hides receding hairlines, and conceals scars.
- Healing time is fast and requires a few procedures; the non-invasive procedure limits the healing time to a few days.
- The scalp micropigmentation lasts long. You have the option to update it over time to match changing styles or add a new color.
- The final look builds your confidence by giving you back your hair.
Scalp micro pigmentation: The best solution for hair loss
Other options available can stop hair loss or claim to regrow it, but most of them do not work at all. Scalp micro pigmentation is different. It does not claim to regrow or stop hair loss. It gives you fuller hair and lasts for four to six years before the fading pigments need treatment.
The results will, however, depend on your choice of practitioner. Choose one with quality scalp pigmentation training and years of experience. It’s essential to conduct thorough research before settling on a practitioner who ensures excellent results.